Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nose Job !?

Heart Shaped Cookie on the Heart Shaped Nose!

 Heart Shaped Cookie on the Heart Shaped Nose

This photo was taken for...
Daily Dog Challenge - 116. 2/24 "The Nose Knows"
 Show us those adorable noses! You can make it artsy or sweet,
just feature those noses today!

I'm very good at balancing tricks!
Mommy was holding my chin to show the heart shaped cookie and my nose
but I really didn't need her support to balance the cookie on my nose.
 See...

Say OK!

I can do this!!!
 So say OK now!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... revision rhinoplasty​

    ReplyDelete